Wednesday 24 March 2010

Freak Road

So, I've had a concept for a webcomic germinating in my brain for a while by the name of Freak Road; a meditation on urban legend and lifestyle, within the milieu of a character-driven "cartoon crime drama".

Freak Road is essentially me trying to congeal all my personal influences and secret socio-philosophical theories into a complete concept, with the result hopefully being something that's uniquely me.  I don't wanna give away too much detail, but I'm really excited about where it's going.

Anyway, here's some character doodles.




I've been toying with a new colouring style, and I'm enjoying it so much it's almost obscene.  Easy to learn, difficult to master, and ridiculously versatile.

There'll be a lot more of this, wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment