Tuesday 11 May 2010

Shark Attack Sneak Peek!

It's no secret that my primary passion is comic books, and my fondest wish is to have my own stories published and out there, even if only a dozen people end up reading it.

But you can't get anywhere in this vicious comic book dojo without bloodying your knuckles (metaphorically.  Unless you're David Choe.)

Here's a sneak preview of a short comic I've been working on between official projects.



Story and drawings by me, colours by my secret weapon.

2 comments:

  1. That is brilliant, when will the story be finished? and can I have a sneak preview

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it's finished is pretty much up to the colorist, as it's all drawn but for two pages or so now, and the colouring stage is pretty time-consuming.

    I'm sure a sneak preview of some works in progress can be arranged, though!

    ReplyDelete